Monday, July 19, 2021

Monday and Laundry

I was up at my usual time this morning, stripped my bed, remade it and dressed and had my breakfast. It is 6:19AM now. I haven't started the laundry yet but I will right away. It's getting light out now. I haven't checked the weather yet or checked on the cats either. I had better do that before I get into this.

Both Scruff and Blondie were here for breakfast this morning. I fed them and when they finished I brought in the food. I also put them some fresh water out there in their dish.

No rain this week!!! I have texted Krystal to see if one of the girls can mow for me Thursday or Friday.  I haven't heard back yet. But it's only 7:09AM. 

My blood pressure bottomed out this morning at 121/60 and heart rate 71. My blood pressure just can't seem to make up it's mind what to register.

I have the laundry going now and will put it in the dryer next.

It's not too sunshiny yet but I set the little solar kitty out anyhow. It's supposed to be sunshiny today.

I got the apartment dusted again and polished with Old English furniture polish and the laundry is in the dryer.  I will rest now.

Nancy just called. She is sick to her stomach again and sounded terrible. She backed out of our trip to Bartlesville and that is good. Some other time...

I have been on the TV for two hours and no tearing of the picture yet. I reported the problem again yesterday and suddenly...no problem. Strange... and yet they think it is the Tivo..Hummmm.

I watered the plants today. No rain today or yesterday so I thought I had better give them a drink.

Krystal says one of the girls will mow for me either Thursday or Friday. She will check with them and see which day will work for them. 

I watched TV for three hours without any tearing of the picture. Then at 9:16AM there was a very brief tear and it immediately went back to normal. At 9:42AM it did it again but righted itself almost immediately.  I turned the TV off at 10:00AM as soon as the CBS morning news went off. I had recorded the CBS news while I watered plants. As it turned out, I didn't need to record it.

Then I read for awhile. It's11:00AM now and I am waiting for the mail..usually about 11:30AM. I ordered my makeup base from the Merle Norman store in Chanute and I put the check for Denise out there for the mailman to pick up and mail for me.

More later...

Then I got an e-mail from Gay. She will meet me on Friday at 11:30AM at Chanute. We will eat at Opie's..And catch up on her activities.

The TV guy came and checked everything out on the TV both inside and outside. I haven't had any more incidents of picture tearing....yet. I am not sure it won't continue.

I have been reading again. It's 2:54PM and I got all the laundry folded and put away this morning before the TV guy came. Then I had one of my frozen meals for lunch and some more of that punch.

More later... 

I read most of the afternoon and then at 6:30PM, I took my bath. I will continue to read until bedtime at 9:00PM or so. I am not ready to start another puzzle just yet.

 

No comments: