Monday, September 27, 2021

Monday and Laundry

I slept fairly well last night even though I got up once in the night I did have trouble getting back to sleep but finally did and slept until 6:00AM...late for me.

I am washing my underwear and towels this morning. I need to go fix my breakfast now and turn on the TV for "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats.It's almost 7:00AM now.

So more later... 

It's 8:35AM  now and I have watered the front yard plants and will water the back yard flowerbed after awhile. There are a lot of leaves on the back yard again. I may do some raking this morning. The front yard also has a lot. It's fall and we have to expect it I guess.

Both cats came for breakfast and ate their fill of the dry cat food and I put what was left of it away in the garage.  

I folded out the laundry and put it away this morning.

More later... 

My friend, Gay, just called to confirm my choice of meat for the Saturday night 60th reunion her class is having. It was either steak or chicken and I told her "chicken". She will come here Saturday afternoon, visit with me and then we will attend her reunion at the Coffeyville Country Club that evening and afterward she will come home with me to stay overnight and leave Sunday in the morning to go home to Chanute.

I cleaned up some leaves in the front yard but there are still a lot out there. The ones in the back yard come from my south neighbor's trees. The ones from the neighbor to the north go into my front yard.There are a lot to still drop before they are all gone from the trees.

I have read most of the morning and just had one of my pot pies for my lunch with some more of the fruit punch I made up to drink. It is 1:45PM now.

I went over to Nancy's and visited  her for a couple of hours at 3:30PM. We will go for a ride tomorrow after 1:00PM when her caregiver leaves. That will get her out of the house for awhile. I got home about 5:15PM and read for awhile. 

The cats both came back for supper and I gave them a couple of bowls of dry food. When they finished with it, I took it back into the garage and covered it. 

At 7:00PM, I took my bath and will read until  9:00PM, my regular bedtime.

Tomorrow at 10:00AM, I have an appointment to have my oil changed at the Honda agency in Bartlesville. When I get home I will pick up Nancy for our drive at 1:00PM. While I am in Bartlesville, I will buy gas.

1 comment:

Kay said...

You always have so much going on in your day. Now I’m feeling lazy.