Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wednesday and My Hairdo

I slept pretty well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I am dressed and I have had my breakfast and am drinking my coffee. It is 6:10AM now and I just accidentally erased this morning's blog and am starting over.

I will go over to Coffeyville  this morning at 9:00AM and have my hair done. First I will go to the bank and get some money so I can pay for it. After I get my hair done I will go out to Walmart and get some Chai Latte. I am out. 

Then I will go out to our church and clean it. We are having church again Sunday after several months of being closed. I will take my swifter so I can mop the kitchen, hall and bathrooms. Most of us are vaccinated but we will still be wearing face masks to avoid the Delta variant and the new R 1 variant. I met a man at the senior center a couple of weeks ago at that dinner who said his wife was fully vaccinated and caught the Delta variant anyhow and after three weeks she died of it. We need a booster because after 6 to 8 months, the vaccination loses some of it's protection. My vaccination is the Madena vaccination and they do not have a booster yet. I had my second shot in February so I am probably not fully protected now.

I need to go check "the weather on the 8's" and see if the cats are out there ready to eat. I will get back to this later. I need to leave for my hair appointment at 8:15AM and it is 6:30AM now.

I went to the bank and got some money and when I got out of the beauty shop at 9:30AM I went to Sonic and bought a  cherry limeade slush and drank that on the way to the church.

After I got there I cleaned the church from 9:45AM until 1:45PM. There has been a leak in the ceiling in the baptistry area and a lot of white ceiling stuff is on the carpet back there. Then I came home very tired. I took the back packs over to the elementary school here and also the box of pencils and lined paper Karan donated.  They were delighted! It was very nice stuff. One of the teachers carried all that in for me. That was good! It would have taken me more then one trip up to the door with it. 

I am very tired. I couldn't get the men's stool in the bathroom clean. I finally put some stool cleaner in it and just left it to stand. I will try to remember to scrub it again on Sunday. I did get the entire church vacuumed and scrubbed. And I swept off the leaves that had fallen all over the front walk.

Tomorrow is my Mystery Tour. I have to be at the Independence parking lot at 7:00AM at the west campus of ICC in the building that used to be K Mart years ago. We leave at 7:20AM sharp and no one knows where we are going except Sherry, the guide. I am looking forward to it. It is 3:34PM now and I will read awhile. I am very tired.

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You deep cleaned the church. Sister Helen cleans Coin Church.