Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday and Reading Again

I slept much better last night.Thank goodness.  I went to bed at 9:00PM after reading and finishing another book. Then I had to charge the Kindle again. 

The apartment seems chilly this morning so I turned up the furnace a little to take the chill off.

I was up at about half past 4:00AM but I had gone to bed early. I was so tired. I enjoyed my day with Leslie but it was certainly busy.

I am having my breakfast now and it is 5:20AM.

When I took my bath last night I discovered a bleeding sore about the size of a quarter. I have no idea when or how that happened but I put some triple antibiotic cream on it and two bandaids to completely cover it. They were still on it this morning.

In a little while I will go turn on "the weather on the 8's" and see what to expect today.

It's only 5:30AM so I doubt the cats are out there. But I may check.They didn't get any supper last night. I forgot about them as I read.

My computer says it is 19 degrees out here this morning and it's supposed to get up to the 40's today. I checked but the cats were not out there this morning...not yet  at least, It's not quite 6:00AM yet so I will give it some time before I check again. 

More later... 

I did check again and both cats were out there...very hungry. They ate and Blondie got full first and left but Scruff stayed and ate and ate. She had had no supper last night. Finally she was full and left and I brought the food in and put it in the garage and covered it.

I have been watching the CBS news.

It became time to change my bank password again (every 90 days) and I did that. I wrote it down since it's brand new and I may forget what it was.

It's 7:39AM now and I may go back to reading again. I had downloaded another Amazon free to read book again last night before I went to bed.  

It's 9:12AM now and I have been reading since I turned off the TV. I don't exactly know what I will do today.  I will put the filters back in my vacuum and vacuum the dining room but that's all I have planned. I may as well do that now.

More later...

It's 10:25AM and I have been reading again. I want to go to the Caney Market and buy some water. I am out. I will be back later.

The Caney Market didn't have any grape flavored water. I also got my refund check from Sherry for the canceled tour of Ponca City. So I decided to go to Coffeyville and cash it since I will get my color and cut next Wednesday. I also wanted to go to the Coffeyville Wal Mart for the flavored water and while I was there I noticed they had one box  of Chai Latte so I also bought it. Then I decided to check out the Independence Wal Mart and see if they had any. I haven't been able to find any for a couple of months.  They did! They had four boxes.I bought three of them and left one for someone else.

Then I went by the Dairy Queen in Independence and bought a medium sized blizzard for my lunch. I was also going to stop by John and Leslie's and see the new puppies but she was over to the church's campgrounds and John was out delivering his product so no one would be home. I will see the puppies another time.

I came back home and put away my groceries. It's 45 degrees now and the sun is shining brightly. 

I will read this afternoon. It's 2:03 now.

So I will get back to this later.

I checked on the cats at 5:30PM and they were both out there hungry. I took their food out to them and when they were finished I put it in the garage and covered it. 

I read all afternoon and finished my latest book.I downloaded another one but I think I will change the Kindle before I begin it.

I ordered some of my Merle Norman makeup products by phone.The only Merle Norman store in the area is in Chanute. The one in Bartlesville close several years ago and the one in Independence closed last year. I call the store in Chanute and tell them what I need and ask the price and then I send them a check and they send me the package of products.They don't even charge me for the postage. It's very convenient.

It is 6:30PM now and I will take my bath and get myself ready for bed before I read again. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM or thereabouts.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586