Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday and a Visit to Nancy

I slept well last night. Didn't wake up once in the night. I was up at my usual 5:00AM and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I plan to go down to Bartlesville this morning at 10:00AM and visit with Nancy. It's 43 degrees and clear according to the desktop computer. I hope it stays that way. I am having my coffee and breakfast now. In a little while I will go turn of the TV and watch "the weather on the 8's". Then a little later I will check on the cats. They were both here for supper last night. Speaking of supper, I told Nancy I would stay for lunch with her today. 

Tomorrow is Bunco at the senior center in Coffeyville. First though is my hair appointment at 9:00AM. I will probably walk around the Country time mall to kill time and read my Kindle. I charged it again last night.  Bunco is at 1:00PM so I will have to pick up a treat for that. I also have the prizes to take care of. I will do it the way David does and give money for the prizes. I will take Marilyn any leftover treats as usual and stay for a visit.

It's 6:04AM now and I will go check on the weather and the cats and get back to this later.

According to the weather channel it is supposed to be pretty nice today in the lower 50's. Thursday will be a colder day.

Both cats came for breakfast and I fed them and they are still eating. When they are full, I will bring the dish back into the garage.  It's 6:30AM now and I will go back in and watch the news. 

I see it's down to 35 degrees now.

It's 8:22AM now and I have been watching the CBS morning news and reading a little bit..

I plan to leave for Bartlesville at 9:15AM.  

I am leaving now for Bartlesville and I will be back this afternoon.

I got there about 30 minutes early. I visited Nancy for awhile and Mary came in again and we visited too. Then Billie Jo (used to be Mason) came in too and we also visited. She visited for awhile and then told Nancy she would come back on Thursday to visit her. That will give Nancy two separate visits this week. 

Later..after Billie Jo left we went to lunch. Last week Nancy wanted me to stay for lunch and I told her I would do it this week, So I did. We had a nice lunch and dessert.

Afterward I went back to Nancy's room for awhile and finally told her I needed to get back home. I have Bunco tomorrow and I needed to pick up a treat at the Caney Market. I did that and also mailed off a birthday card for Phyllis Fredensborg. 

It's 2:30PM now. I will go back to my book.

I read until it was nearly time the CBS news came on and then came in here to the den to work five minutes or so on the blog.

More Later.... I will check on the cats now.

Both cats came for their supper and when they were finished and left, I put the food back in the garage.

Then I read my book until 7:05PM when I decided to take my bath. Then I may read some more until 9:00PM or so. That's when I plan to go to bed.

Tomorrow I will go to me 9:00AM hair appointment before I go to Bunco at 1:00PM.I will take my Kindle to read to pass the extra time.


1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586