Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday and Virtual Church

I slept well again last night...only woke up once and took my meds then. I got right back to sleep and got up at 5:00AM. It's 6:00AM now and I am eating my breakfast. In a little while I will check on the cats.. I am anxious to see if the desktop computer will be fine this morning after that incident last evening.

So far, so good...I am anxious to see if it stays up without further incident. 

At 11:00AM, I will watch "Beyond the Walls" from Ontario as they do a virtual worship service. They reach many continents that way and people of all sort of languages have the service translated into Spanish and French besides English. It's a lifesaver as far as having a worship service on Sunday mornings during the pandemic. We had to close the church building again since the area hospitals are full of Covid again. People who refuse to be vaccinated are just ignorant and put the rest of us at risk as well as their own families.

Being vaccinated during this pandemic is nothing to have a "choice" about  unless you "choose" to get the virus and pass it on to everyone you come into contact with. My daughter and her husband have had Covid and yet she was exposed again work by a person who came into her business who was not vaccinated.  She and her husband are now isolated and guaranteed during this time to see if she will get it again. Vaccination needs to be mandated like other life saving laws are. As long as there are ignorant people spreading it around it will go on for decades. Millions will die of it because ignorant people "choose" not to be vaccinated.  Te are the ones who need to be guaranteed for the safety of the public.

I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and then check on the cats now. Only Blondie came for supper last night. Scruff didn't show up. If she is out there this morning, she will be very hungry. 

Both cats were out there and very hungry. I took their food out and when they were finished  I brought it back in the garage. 

I have watched the weather and there is no more snow in the forecast this week.

I have been watching the Tulsa news and drinking my new drink.

I will be finishing my dusting this morning too. I lack the den and my bedroom. I got the rest finished yesterday.

So more later... it's 7:30am now.

It's 9:34AM now and I have been watching Jane Pauly and the news on CBS. I am going to go back to my latest book right now.

It's almost noon and I am fixing another frozen meal for lunch. I have read in my latest book most of the morning. Now I will eat my lunch  after it sets in the microwave for one minute.  

Darn! I was reading and lost track of time. I wanted to watch "Beyond the Walls"  worship service and forgot all about it over a book.

It's 1:40PM now and I have really got nothing much done..but reading.

John has kept me advised about the puppies KiKi had today. She had five puppies and seems to be done with just five. At least I have heard nothing new from John. They are both  quarantined because Leslie was exposed to Covid again by a patient. They both have had it already due to an idiot that wanted to meet John to sign a contract for his business and John met him and several days later John came down with the Covid. John called him to ask him if he was sick and he told John he wasn't but his wife had been sick for a week or so. He was a carrier. Of course, Leslie got it too from John. So I will have to wait to see these puppies until the kids are either through their quarantine or well if they do get the Covid again.

If I am going to finish my dusting of the bedroom and the den, I had better get to it. Daylight's burning.

Footnote...

It appears I can watch the worship service after all, Michael is playing his organ and they must have recorded the service.

They did record the service and I got to watch it in it's entirety. It was very interesting. 

More later...

Both Blondie and Scruff came for supper about 5:30pm. After they ate all they wanted I took the bowl back into the garage. 

I finished all the dusting and even washed the den windows on the inside.

I put away all the puzzles and put them back in boxes and took them into the garage to stack with other boxes I had saved.

At about 6:15PM, I took my bath. I plan to stay up until 9:00PM and then go to bed.

1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586