Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept very well last night...didn't wake up even once in the night. I am starting to have my breakfast now. I am out of Chai Latte now and will probably order some directly from Keurig eventually if Walmart doesn't order any more of their brand. 

It's 6:20AM now and in a little while I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats. ....as soon as I finish my oatmeal.

According to the desktop computer the forecast is 37 degrees and cloudy for today.

I will go check the weather on the TV now and also check on the cats.

I will leave here  at 8:30AM and go to Coffeyville for my hair appointment and later at 1:00PM, for Bunco. I am in charge of the prizes this week so I will go to the bank too. We used to buy prizes for prizes but then David started giving $10.00 for the most Buncos and $5.00 each for the most winnings and the most losings. We all accumulated a lot of "stuff" in our closets that we didn't know what to do with, so the cash was easier and we all know what to do with that. We always spent $20.00 anyhow for the prizes no one knew what to do with.

The only cat that came this morning was Blondie. I don't know where Scruff was. I fed him and left the food out for awhile and then brought it in the garage.

It's 8:15AM  and time for me to leave for Coffeyville. I will get back to this later this afternoon.

More later..

I got my hair done and then stopped by Sonic and got a cherry limeade slush. I took my sacks by Genesis and the newspapers by Karan's then I went up to the senior center and read my Kindle until time to go to Bunco.  

We had a good time. I paid those that won  most Buncos,  most wins and most loses. Janet gave me some leftover poinsettias and I took one to Marilyn and the other one I saved for me. 

After Bunco, I took my leftover cake by Marilyn's apartment and stayed and visited with her until 5:45PM. I got home about 6:00PM and put away my groceries. Then I turned on the TV to catch the news.

I will read until 7:00PM when I plan to take my bath and try to get to bed by 10:00PM or so. I will be doing some mopping and vacuuming tomorrow and try to get to Opie's at Chanute and meet Gay by 11:00.


1 comment:

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586