Friday, June 2, 2023

Friday and Sunfest in Bartlesville

 Karan will be here sometime around 9:30AM to take us to Bartlesville for Sunfest at Sooner Park.

I slept pretty well last night. I was up shortly before 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I finally got the "weather on the 8's"  at 6:48AM.  I even have time to take my walk before she comes.It's only 6:53AM now.

We are forecast for 88 degrees and partly cloudy today, Saturday we are forecast for 83 degrees and thunderstorms, Sunday 89 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 89 degrees and and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 89 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 85 degrees and  mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy.  That's the week...one day of rain and that's Saturday.

I did get the trimming done and the walks swept off too and it's only 6:58AM.

It's 7:44AM and I just got back from my walk. I picked up 2/3 a bag of trash this time. Not as bad as usual.

I guess I will read for awhile now. I have had my breakfast and my walk and Karan won't be here until 9:30AM. 

Karan came at 9:30AM and we went on to Bartlesville to Sunfest. It was a slow day. Most adults were at work and there was very little traffic. We were told that on Friday Sunfest doesn't open until 3:00PM. We left and went to Luigi's for lunch. It was very good. And then she brought me home. We had a good time and a good visit.

 Neither of the cats came for their breakfast today. I did see Scruff lying out on the grass on the west side yard when I got back from Bartlesville but she never came to eat and Blondie never showed up at all.

More Later...I will get back to my book now.. 

It's 7:04 PM now and I just had my bath. I had been reading but lad to go out to Dollar General for some groceries. I waited in the check out line for 15 minutes and finally just put everything back and left. The checker was doing more visiting with the customers then she was checking. I will go again tomorrow and get what I need and the older woman will be checking then. She tends to the business.

I will clean my apartment and do my laundry tomorrow.

I will get back to my book again. It's extra thick and I will not be able to read it in any short time. I plan to go to bed by 9:00PM or so.

No comments: