Friday, July 7, 2023

Friday and Dusting

I slept pretty well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.  I checked for Blondie but so far he is not out there. I did get "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is supposed to be 83 degrees and thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 83 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Sunday is supposed to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 90 degrees and  sunny, Tuesday is to be 89 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 96 degrees and sunny, and Thursday is to be 94 degrees and PM thunderstorms. It looks like some very much needed rain in the next week, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday are the only three days without rain. The other four days are forecast for rain.

It's 68 degrees so far this morning and thunderstorms forecast.

Blondie did finally come for his breakfast, ate and left. I took the cat food into the garage and covered it.

Then I took my walk this morning. It wasn't raining yet. I picked up a good sized sack of trash again. It's 8:20AM now. I think I left for my walk about 7:45AM.

I went out to Eggbert's at lunch time and had their pulled pork sandwich and fries and iced tea for my lunch. It was very good but there was way too much of it for me to finish it. 

I will take the Coffeyville library book back in the morning when I go over to meet Karan and ride with her to the campgrounds. It's 2:53PM now and there is some indication it may storm later on this afternoon or evening. At least that's what my phone says.

More Even Later

It's 7:10PM and I have just had my bath. I have almost everything packed. I will finish in the morning.  I am to be over to Karan's at 11:30AM. I want to run by the library over there and take the library book back and put it in the book drop. So I will leave earlier. That will take a little time. 

It is raining now. I am afraid we will get rain on the way to the camp.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. In the meantime, I will read.

 

No comments: