Thursday, July 6, 2023

Thursday and Laundry

I slept restlessly last night...especially after 2:00AM.  I have too much on my mind. The festivities for the 75th (jubilee) year since the grounds were dedicated, will begin at 3::00PM.

When I opened the front door this morning, Blondie was sitting there waiting for his breakfast so I took it out to him. When he finished eating, I brought in the food.  Then I fixed my own breakfast and ate it there while I waited for the week's weather forecast.."the weather on the 8's"on the TV. Sure enough, at 6:48AM,  it came on.

It's going to be lots of rain this week. Today will be 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Friday is to be 84 degrees and Thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 82 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 83 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 88 degrees and AM thunderstorms, and Wednesday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy.  Only next Wednesday is without rain! We need it but a whole week?  I imagine Cheyenne's game will be postponed again. It was moved to tonight yesterday. We got rain yesterday too. 

It's 7:20AM and I was just getting ready to take my walk. I got into the car and picked up my umbrella that I had taken to the senior center yesterday..then I stepped outside...it was already raining. Darn! So no walk today.

The rain slacked up about 10:30AM and I grabbed my umbrella and started my walk. It didn't rain then but I wanted to be sure I didn't mess up my hair so I took it anyhow.

I got my laundry done today, folded and put away.

Mike Gullick, the husband of Leslie's classmate, came this afternoon and mowed my yard. I was so pleased he got it done this week. 

I am charging the night watch now. The other one does not need charging. I charge the one I wear at night with the desktop computer USB port. I am charging it now. It usually has to be charged once a week.

I plan to go to bed about 9:00PM. I did not sleep well at all last night.

 

3 comments:

DrumMajor said...

I bet Blondie wants to move in with you. (You shouldn't post dates that you won't be at home. Sometimes evil people look at blogs and then burglarize your home while you're gone.) Hope they don't. Linda in Kansas

Margie's Musings said...

No, Linda, Blondie is a farrow cat. He would not be happy living in a house.

Margie's Musings said...

I edited the blog after you told me that. Thank you!