Monday, July 3, 2023

Monday and a Trip to see Nancy

I slept restlessly last night. I had too much on my mind. I will be taking Sally to Bartlesville today and while she is working, I will visit Nancy again. I hope she's up to it.  She looked terrible last Thursday when I went to see her. She had fallen the week before and her face was a mess. She must have fallen on it.

Sally's car is in the shop for several repairs. I will take her to work today but I can't take her Wednesday. Toni went to a lot of unexpected trouble to keep my hair appointment at 9:00AM in Coffeyville. I have to make it. 

I will take Sally back home after I take Nancy back to the assisted living today But she will have to make different arrangements for Wednesday and Friday. And Wednesday evening I want to attend Cheyenne's game in Coffeyville at 7:00PM. It is at the ball field on Stark..near where I used to live in Coffeyville.

 I will also be driving back to the concert in Bartlesville tomorrow evening.

Then I have Bunco in the afternoon on Wednesday at the senior center. 

I had all that on my mind. 

I believe Karan wants to leave for the reunion grounds early Saturday. I will have to check that out with her. She is driving and I have to do it when she is driving and she is taking me with her.

I checked out Blondie and once again, he is not out there for his breakfast. This is the second day in a row that he has not been there. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though.

Today is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy too, and Wednesday is to be 92 and PM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 84 degrees and thunderstorms, and Friday is to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 90 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and Sunday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! Four days of rain and very hot weather.

More Later. I had better eat my breakfast. It is 6:36AM and I will pick up Sally at 8:00AM.

I stepped outside to take my walk and lo and behold, Blondie came to the front door ready for his breakfast. I was so glad. I went back in the garage and got his food. I won't have time to take my walk now but at least Blondie got some food for his breakfast.  He has missed a few breakfasts and is thinner. I will leave the food out there in case he wants more later on.

More Later...

I picked up Sally at 7:50AM and took her to Bartlesville to the YMCA where she is a physical therapist Then I went out to see Nancy. She had just been taken to the doctor for her fall injuries.

I drove around awhile and then went up to the YMCA and sat in a chair inside where it was cool. When Sally arrived from her class, we went out to the Boulevard Diner and had breakfast.  

Then I took her home.

I went to our market and got my milk and Coffeemate. I didn't buy it at the Walmart store in Bartlesville because I was sure it would be sour by the time I got home and put it in the frig. It was so hot!

I got my huge City of Caney bill. It was over $108.00. I went ahead and wrote a check for it and put it in the city's box at the town hall.

Then I called Dale, Nancy's cousin. I learned that he was the one that took her to the doctor this morning. He and his wife are just about to take a vacation for two weeks. I was glad I found him home. 

I called Karan to see when she was going to want to be at the reunion grounds and she said she was planning on leaving her house early Saturday morning. That should work. Then Leslie told me nothing starts until 3:00PM. in the afternoon. Karan thought it was to be 11:00AM and we were going to start early Saturday morning.

I took my bath a little early...I slept so poorly last night. It's 8:31PM now and I have been reading this evening. I plan to get to bed before 9:00PM.

 

No comments: