Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday and Dusting

I slept pretty well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. Soon I will make my breakfast and eat it here in the den. And that's what I did!

I will check on Blondie after 6:00AM. It's only  5:47AM now and he probably won't be out there. I bought some wet food yesterday to see if he will eat more since it won't be dry food. He is awfully thin and he has those raw sore places behind his ears where something got him and bit him. Poor kitty!

Blondie came for his breakfast and I fed him the wet cat food and he loved it. He ate the whole thing and licked his paws afterward.  I am only feeding one cat now and I am going to buy wet cat food for him and fatten him up. 

I caught the weather forecast and it is going to be a scorcher week.

It's to be 101 degrees today and partly cloudy, 101 tomorrow too and partly cloudy again, Thursday is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 101 degrees again and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 102 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 102 degrees and mostly sunny, and Monday is to be 103 degrees and mostly sunny. This week is really going to be a real scorcher!

I took my walk about 7:30AM while it was nice. I got a half a bag of trash. It's only 73 degrees now but it's going to be 101 today...this afternoon... I will dust this morning but I am going to read awhile first.

As it was, I read all afternoon and finished the first library book I had checked out..  

More Later... 

I finally got the apartment dusted this afternoon.

And I just took my bath at 6:36PM and put my pajamas on and will read some more. I am working on the second book now.

No comments: