Friday, September 15, 2023

Friday and Camp

I slept well last night and was up at 5:00AM. I finished packing for my priesthood retreat and loaded my luggage in my car. This afternoon I will go over to Coffeyville to Karan's to put everything in her car about 2:30PM or so. She will drive to the campgrounds. It's about a 1 1/2 hour drive and her car is much newer then mine. Mine is 15 years old. I think hers is five years old. They are both Hondas but mine is a Civic and hers is an Accord..

I just took my walk and got back at 7:45AM. I had quite a bit of trash for some reason...almost a full sack. I put it in my trash receptacle when I got home.

Blondie came for breakfast this morning and ate quite a bit. When he finished, I took the food back in the garage and covered it and wiped out the dish. He will be hungry tomorrow. I won't be back until afternoon so he will miss his breakfast.

More Later... 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" this morning. Today will be 84 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and AM showers, Sunday is to be 84 degrees and  sunny, Monday is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 87 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and  84 degrees and AM thunderstorms,  Thursday is to be 84 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's 4 days of possible rain. I hope it materializes. We certainly need it! Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! 

I won't go to Karan's until 2:00PM or maybe even 3:00PM. It's only 10:08 AM now so I have awhile.

No comments: