Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tuesday and a Dental Appointment

I slept well last night and was up only once in the night and took my two meds. When I opened the front door at 6:00AM, Blondie was there for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he ate his fill. I took the food back into the garage and covered it. And then I caught the weather forecast the second time it ran. It's dark out since it's only 6:24AM.

But here's the forecast. from "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 79 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun. tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 80 degrees and mostly cloudy, Friday is to be 77 degrees and mostly cloudy, Saturday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 85 degrees and sunny and Monday is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny.

We had rain yesterday afternoon/evening. My bright lights were not  working unless I held the "bright" button down so I will go see Josh Elliott and see what the problem is this morning. They stopped working as I was driving home last night in the rain and the dark. Everything driving toward me had bright lights. It was all I could do to watch the center line of the highway to get home safely with only my dim lights.

I have a 10:30AM dental appointment to get my teeth cleaned and examined.

More Later... 

I went down to the service place where Josh usually works. He was not there but the woman that works in the office was. She showed me how to get them on. But still they weren't staying on once I stopped putting my finger on the bright button and holding it down. 

Strange...

I went to my dental appointment at 10:30AM and had my teeth cleaned and polished.  Then I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to the Dairy Queen in Independence and have their $7.00 meal deal. She did... so I picked her up and we went up there and we ate. Then afterward I took her home and came home myself.. We really like that $7.00 Meal Deal.

I took my bath at 7:15PM and will go back to my book again. It's 73 degrees now and mostly sunny.  I will read until 9:00PM or so unless I get really sleepy.

No comments: