Saturday, September 16, 2023

Saturday and Home From Camp

We were both were up early this morning even though I didn't sleep well at all.  Karan slept well but we had breakfast ready in the dining hall early and we got the day finished pretty well. We got home a couple of hours ago on Saturday afternoon. I went up to Mr. G's awhile ago and got a small butter pecan flurry. I brought it home to eat it. It was the only thing that sounded good. 

We didn't have nearly as many there as we had hoped.

 Part of the problem was they were not required to pay their $50.00 deposit in advance of the weekend so those who decided not to come at the last minute did not lose a thing. They had expected 15 Friday night and about 35 or 40 on Saturday. Nowhere near that many showed up and there was lots of leftover food. Luckily it could be frozen and used later at another event.

We had a nice trip back home even though there were still many detours along the way.

We stopped at Chetopa and Karan bought a cute purse that was on sale.

It is 7:12PM now and I will soon take my bath and put my p.j.'s on. I am tired but I will read awhile before I go to bed.

More Later...

 

No comments: