Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Wednesday and a Hair Appointment

 I was up at 5:00AM again this morning and dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I caught "the weather on the 8's" and also Blondie waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he is eating now.

Here's the forecast:

Today is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy too, Friday is to be 81 degrees and also partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 79 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun, Sunday is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny, and Tuesday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain this week at all.

I will check on Blondie and see if he is finished eating. So more later... 

Yes, he was finished and gone. He ate all the wet cat food and some of the dry cat food.  I took it in the garage and covered it again. I have had my breakfast bar and coffee and Chai Latte too. It is 6:25AM now and 52 degrees and clear.

I will leave at 8:00AM for Coffeyville and my hair appointment there. 

I went for my walk at 7:05AM and it was very nice and cool. I got back at 7:45AM.

I will leave at   8:00AM for my hair appointment. Right now I need to change the batteries in both my hearing aids. They both told me I needed to change both batteries.

I got both hearing aid batteries changed out and left for Coffeyville and my bank there to withdraw $50.00 for the week and money for my hair appointment and afterward I went out to Woodshed in South Coffeyville and filled my tank with gas. Then I came on home.

I went out to Sonic and bought a kids Wacky Pack for my lunch. It was $2.18. 

More Later...I read until bath time and I also printed off a list of things to take to the weekend retreat. I will finish packing Thursday evening or Friday morning. I don't have to be over to Karan's until Friday afternoon about 2:30PM

No comments: