Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday and Springfield

Leslie and I will be going to Springfield today for a conference. I slept fairly well last night and have had my coffee and a breakfast bar and am now having my Chai Latte. I am to go out to her place at 9:00AM and leave my car in her garage. 

I opened the door earlier and found Blondie waiting for his breakfast so I fed him. He ate his fill and left and soon I will take the cat food in the garage and cover it. Right now I am ready to put the week's weather forecast on this blog. I did catch "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 67 degrees and mostly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 77 degrees and sunny, Monday  is to be 76 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 79 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 79 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Thursday is to be 78 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week. One day of probable rain. We can sure use it!

I left to go to Leslie's at 8:00AM and when I got there I put my car in her garage and she drove to Springfield and we spent the weekend there at Mission Center Conference. We got home to her house about 5:00PM and I unpacked when I got home and put everything away. I went by the grocery store and bought a coffeecake mix. I will fix that in the morning for our breakfast at 10:00 at church.

Back on Saturday...


 


1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I’m ready for the cooler weather. We finally got a little rain.