Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Tuesday abd Cookies

I slept well last night and was only up once in the night to take my two meds. I was up before 5:00AM though. made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

Today I take cookies to the First Christian Church in Independence for a light dessert for their Tuesday evening dinner they serve two Tuesday evenings a month.

When I opened the front door I found Blondie waiting for me to bring him his breakfast. I took it out to him and he ate his fill and left. I then took the bowl in the garage and covered it.

I have had my coffee, Chai Latte and a breakfast bar. I also caught "the weather on the 8's". 

Today is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy. Friday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy. Saturday is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 73  degrees and sunny, and Monday is to be 79 degrees and sunny. So it looks like Wednesday is the only rain this week. That's better then none.

I stopped at G & W Foods  across the street from the First Christian Church there in Independence and bought cookies for three of our members. Then I came back home and read until I finished the book I had been reading.

I called Sally to see if she would like to go back to Independence and eat lunch at the Dairy Queen there. She thought that was fine idea. So I picked her up and we drove back to Independence and ate the $7.00 meal deal there at the Dairy Queen. As usual, it was very good. After we ate and left I offered to take Sally to Walmart there if she needed anything. She was doing a dinner for Wednesday for her church. She did want some milk and two loaves of bread to warm in the oven for her dinner.

Then I took her home and came home myself.

Then I began raking and bagging up the leaves in the back yard.  It looks so much better now! I am pretty hot though. I just turned the thermostat down to cool the apartment better now. It is 3:32PM and I am hot and tired. I will go read on my last book now. First I want to take a photo of the back yard. It's awfully bleached out but sure neater looking.

 More Later...


No comments: