Thursday, October 5, 2023

Thursday and Laundry

 I have been up since 4:10AM this morning. I didn't sleep well at all...I was awake off and on all night. Aggravating!

I started my laundry right away this morning It's in the dryer now..

I turned on the TV and soon saw "the weather on the 8's". Also, when I opened the front door Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him but he was gone. I left it out there in case he comes back. I will take it back in if he doesn't show up soon.

Here's the weather forecast though.

Today is to be 82 degrees and partly cloudy,  tomorrow is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 77 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 78 degrees and mostly sunny, and Wednesday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy. No rain in this week's forecast. I guess we did get some rain last night...but mot much!

More Later... 

Blondie did come back for more food. I left it out there 30-45 Minutes and he came back and ate some more of the dry cat food. He had already polished off the wet cat food.

I went through the rest of my storage closet in the bedroom and took everything I didn't need out to the church this morning. I still have to get stuff out of the attic but Leslie said if I would wait, she would help me with that. I have Christmas decorations up there on the south side of the opening and that stuff on the north side may be more expendable. I will have to wait and see.

I am going to take my old printer out there too. Keith brought me a new one last year at Thanksgiving. I have an unused ink cartridge for it too.

I have cleaned the apartment today too. I just finished vacuuming and have the vacuum on the charger now. I think I will see if Sally wants to go eat at Copan with me.

When Sally and I got back from lunch at Copan, I took her home and then I came home too. Now I will read on one of the three books I got at the library earlier.  

A little while ago, I went out and watered the flowers both front and back. I also filled the bird bath.

It's 82 degrees out there  and sunny and I needed to mow the front yard and because I could, I did.  It needed it and so does the rest but I will be gone with Leslie this weekend so it won't get done. 

Maybe when I get back I can do the back and save the west side until  last. That's what I did the last time I mowed last week. 

Then a couple of days ago, I raked and bagged up the debris.

Maybe More Later...


No comments: