Monday, October 2, 2023

Monday and A Good Night's Sleep

I slept well last night and was only up once in the night, took my two meds and got right back to sleep and slept until nearly 5:00AM. That was good for a change.

I turned on the TV just in time to catch "the weather on the 8's". Today is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow  is to be 88 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 82 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 83 degrees and AM clouds and PM sun,  Friday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy, and Saturday is to be 68 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 74 degrees and sunny..that's the week...not much rain..only Wednesday... but a lot cooler weather. Maybe Fall has finally arrived!

Oh yes, when I opened the front door, Blondie was waiting there for his breakfast. I took it out to him and he ate his fill and left. I took the tray in the garage and covered it.

More Later... It's 6:32AM now.

I left home for my walk at 8:15AM and picked up trash all along my route. When I got home, the trash had been picked up so I moved the receptacle up to the space between our garage doors and parked it there. 

I took the book I had just finished reading and dropped it in the book drop at the Caney library. I still have at least one more...maybe two.

More Later...

It's 9:03AM now.

Later this morning I went back to the library and checked out three more books to read this week.

I went down to Copan Restaurant and had their beef vegetable soup and iced tea for my lunch. When I got back home I stopped at Dollar General and bought cleaner for my partial and some tissues and some Edy iced cream.  I had a bowl of that for my supper.

Then I read the rest of the afternoon and stopped just before 7:00PM and took my bath and put my pajamas on and will read some more until 9:00PM, when I plan to go to bed. 

 

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

Margie, did you know that Google owns blogspot?
"Blogger is a free publishing platform, while BlogSpot is a free domain service provider. They're both owned by Google and are used together on the Blogger platform. To summarize: Google hosts your blog on their Blogger platform with a default BlogSpot domain."

Your password for your blog is your Google password. You can do a search anywhere and find out that's right. I just did.