Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept fairly well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door and found Blondie waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him and when he had had all he wanted, he left. I will bring his dish in shortly and clean it up.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" ...finally

Today is to be 80 degrees and scattered thunderstorms  Thursday is to be 82 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 79 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be  83 degrees and sunny. That's the week...more like Fall that's for sure...with one or two days of rain. I am ready for it!

I raked leaves in the back yard yesterday and tried to clean it up. My neighbor's trees are making a mess of it again today I am sure. 

I noticed Stephen came and mowed his yard yesterday afternoon.

I will be leaving for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at around 8:00AM. It's only 6:10AM now. I am hoping the cushion I discovered when I cleaned out my bedroom storage closet last Saturday will help me avoid the bright sun in my eyes as I travel over there today. I will set it on my driver's side seat. That will elevate me some. I will also wear the sunglasses Scott and Ginger gave me a couple of years ago. I will read at the senior center  until 1:00PM, when we have Bunco at the senior center. 

I read at the senior center until I finished my third book. I will take it to the Caney Library and put it in the book drop.

We played Bunco until 3:30PM and then everyone who won money for their games ( most buncos...$10,00, Most Mini Buncos $2.00 Most won games $5.00),  They put away their money and left when the chairs were put away and the tables were taken down.

I got home at 3:56PM and the rain was just beginning. I understand it's supposed to rain tonight. In fact it is thundering now.

More Later... 

About 7:00PM I took my bath and put my pajamas on and got myself ready for bed. I will watch some TV until 9:00PM when I plan to go to bed. 

No comments: