Monday, January 29, 2024

Monday and Finally Apartment Cleaning

 I have put off the cleaning of my apartment for several days and today I need to get it done. I opened the front door this morning and saw the little grey cat waiting for his/her breakfast so I took it out to him/her. He/she ate and left. Soon the little white cat came and worked on that food too. It is still out there eating.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" . Today is to be  62 degrees and mainly sunny, tomorrow is to be  58 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be  60 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 58 degrees and AM clouds, PM sun, Friday is to be 64 degrees and mostly cloudy, Saturday is to be 54 degrees and rain, and Sunday is to be 47 degrees and AM showers. That's the week, A couple of days of rain and we need it! 

I was up before 5;00AM this morning and dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day! After awhile I will start my cleaning. I also want to go to Dollar General and get some more cat food. I am out of the wet food altogether. 

I have fixed myself some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar for my breakfast. The little white cat ate everything in the cat dish so I took it out some more dry cat food. I am out of wet cat food and when Dollar General opens I will go buy some more. Blondie may show up for breakfast and as I said, all I have is the dry cat food. Blondie prefers the wet cat food.

I suppose if he is hungry enough, he will have to eat dry cat food.

I called the bank about the 3 $50 charges on my back statement yesterday. I went to the bank Sunday morning to get my usual $50.00 a week spending money. I tried twice to get it and I never got anything the first two times. The third time I finally got the money. I looked at the statement last night and realized I had been charged for three $50. withdrawals  So I called the bank this morning and explained what had happened.The woman I talked to said they would take care of giving me only one $50. withdrawal. She said it would be a day or two before that showed up. I was so glad I spoke to her. 

It's 9:50AM now and I just finished cleaning the apartment. It shines now and I am charging the vacuum sweeper.

I am really tired too. I guess I will go back to my second book.

More Later...

I went to Copan Restaurant and had their prime rib sandwich. It was very good, The last time I was there last week, I had their beef vegetable soup and a piece of their German Chocolate pie. I cut it in half and had them bring me a box so I could take it home for later.

Later this afternoon, I ate that half piece of pie. As usual, it was delicious!

Then I read the rest of the afternoon. I did go out to Dollar General and buy more cat food. It was on sale and I got a real good deal. Five packages for $3.00. I bought 10 packages.

Then I read the rest of the afternoon. I see it's 54 degrees this evening.

I will go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: