Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wednesday and Hairdo Day

 I was up shortly before 5:00AM and got myself dressed and made my bed. I was getting a sweater out of the cedar chest  and the lid fell on my left arm. and that really hurt and it bled. Luckily, I had band aids. I got the bleeding stopped and got a bandied on it. Always something!

I opened the front door a couple of times but so far...no cats. I did catch "the weather on the 8's"

Here it is:

Today is to be 66 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 67 degrees and 49 degrees later in the day and clouds PM, Friday is to be 62 degrees and cloudy, Saturday is to be 59 degrees and rain and Sunday is to be 54 degrees and rain, Monday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy.  That's the week! A couple of days of rain...Saturday and Sunday.

I never did see any cats. Strange!! They always come eventually. Not today...for some reason.

I went out to our Eggbert's and had a nice lunch. Then I came home and read on the latest books. That's about all I've done after I got back home.  

Oh yes, I worked on the classmates list of deceased classmates. I got another one back today. I also got one back yesterday.

I also stopped by the optometrist office and paid my bill.

I checked my e-mail and my bank account.  It's 1:26PM now.

Even More Later... 

No comments: