Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday and a Church Dinner

 I was up pretty early this morning...a little before 5:00AM.  I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. Ted Tinsman will be our guest minister today and we will have a dinner after the service.

I have a pecan pie I will take. It was made by the Amish so it will be very good. I have had their pies before and they are always excellent!

I checked out the front door but it was too early for the cats. It's only 5:26AM  now. If they come at all, they will be along a little later. The temperature is 29 degrees now according to my computer.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" 

Today is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy,  tomorrow is to be 60 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 54 degrees and partly cloudy. Wednesday is to be 53 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 59 degrees and partly cloudy, and Friday is to be 55 degrees and mostly cloudy,,,Saturday is to be 53 degrees and showers.  Only one day of rain and that's next Saturday.

I am having my Chai Latte now and a breakfast bar for my breakfast.  I will leave for church about 10:00AM this morning. The sermon will be at 11:00AM with the dinner afterward.

More Later...  

The little white cat came after Blondie was here for his breakfast. I gave her/him a breakfast too.

I went over to Coffeyville to get some money from my bank. Then I went to Walmart there and got some groceries too. From there I went on to the church.

The church service was very good and so was the sermon. 

The dinner was good too.  Later I watched the Kansas City Chief's play Baltimore and the Chiefs won the playoff.  They will be playing in the Superbowl on February 11th now. 

Then I logged onto Zoom and watched the evening Zoom Church service. My daughter, Leslie, was the speaker and she did a good job..

It's bath time now, 6:30PM. so I had better get that done. I will read until bedtime after the bath. 

Have a good evening everyone!

No comments: