Friday, February 2, 2024

Friday and An Early Spring

I slept well again last night and was up early and caught the little grey cat outside the front door. I fed it both dry and wet cat food and it ate most of the food and left. So far no other cats have showed up.

I had my own breakfast of chai Latte and a breakfast bar.

I even caught "the weather on the 8's". Here is the next week.

Today is to be 68 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 57 degrees and rain, Sunday is to be 51 degrees and Showers. Monday is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 62 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 63 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be  68 degrees and few showers and wind.  That's the week! Three days of rain! We can really use it! And furthermore, Phil did not see his shadow this morning so we have an early spring too.

I read awhile and checked my bank account too.  Nothing much new. 

More Even Later ...

The little white cat showed up for breakfast finally. I fed it too and then brought the dishes in the kitchen so they wouldn't disappear..

I went to Coffeyville and got  $50. out of my bank account for the week, went out to Walmart and took my recycled bottles in there and put them in their recycle container then bought more water.

I read awhile, until after lunch time and then drove down to Copan Restaurant  and had a sandwich and took home a piece of pie. I ate part of it when I got home.

Then I read the rest of the afternoon. It's 4:52 PM now. Closer to 7:00PM or 7:30PM, I will watch the news. and then take my bath.

No comments: