Saturday, February 3, 2024

Saturday and a Possible Funeral in Coffeyville at 11:00AM

I was up shortly before 5:00AM this morning and am finishing the second book. I will put it in the book drop later this morning. It's raining today. No cats around yet and because of the rain there may not be any.

I have had my two cups of Chai Latte and the breakfast bar.

I made my bed and got myself ready for the day. 

I also caught "the weather on the 8's".

Here it is. Today is to be 58 degrees and rain, tomorrow is to be 50 degrees and showers, Monday is to be 58 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 62 degrees and cloudy, Thursday is to be 69 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be  62 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week! Two days of rain... today and Sunday.

More Later.. 

I did go to the funeral and saw Tom and spoke to him awhile..This is the second wife he's lost through death. Then I went to Eggbert's there and had their fruit parfait. Then I came on back home and have been reading again. I got two more books earlier this morning. It began to mist before I got back home.

More Even Later...

No comments: