Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday and Possible Rain

I slept well last night and was up about 4:45AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door, Blondie was in the box with the rug..trying to stay warm. I took food out to him and he ate and left. Then Whitey came and ate what food Blondie left.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" for the next week.

Today is to be 68 degree and  showers and wind. Tomorrow is to be 50 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, and Saturday is to be78 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 80 degrees and mostly cloudy. Today is the only day this week we can expect showers. We sure need it!

More Later.. 

Finally before I went out to Dollar General, Grey came to eat and polished off the leftovers.

Then I went out to Dollar General and bought some $18.00 plus worth of groceries.  Hopefully that will hold me for awhile...

More Even Later...

No comments: