Sunday, March 24, 2024

Sunday and Church

I slept very well last night, I had read most of the day and took my bath early, took my Melatonin and went to sleep counting my breaths.

I was up at 5:00AM, my usual time. After I dressed and got myself ready for the day, I started  my coffeecake for breakfast at church. It's in the oven now and has about 20 minutes to finish baking.

When I opened the front door, both Blondie and Blue were out there waiting for their breakfasts. They are both eating now.

I caught "the weather on the 8's" too. Today is to be 62 degrees and rain and wind. Monday is to be 66 degrees and isolated thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 50 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 56 degrees mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 66 degrees and sunny,  Friday is to be 77 degrees and partly cloudy and windy  and Saturday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week. Only one or two days of rain... today and Monday.

More Later.. 

Both Blondie and Blue are gone now and Whitey is out there eating the food they left. 

More Even Later... 

I went to the church about 9:00AM and swept off the seeds at the  front door. Then I had some coffeecake and Chai Latte.  I had a little left and after the service, which was very good, we all went to Maria's in Independence for lunch. I am not real good on Mexican food but the others were going there so that's where I went too.

When I got home I started one of the books I checked out at the library. Whitey also came back for some more of the cat food...especially the hot stuff. I will need to get some more tomorrow. Between the three of them, they made a dent in the food I just bought.

I read most of the afternoon and watched some CBS news too. 

At 7:00PM,  I took my bath. It's 7:36PM now and I will go to bed soon...usually around 9:00PM . I am quite tired.

 

No comments: