Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tuesday and Little to No Rain

 I slept well last night and was up at almost 5:00AM, dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I checked for cats but there were none out there yet. It's just 5:21AM. I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though.

Here's this week:

Today is to be 50 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 56 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 68 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be  74 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Saturday is to be 79 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 83 degrees and cloudy and Monday is to be 78 degrees and partly cloudy. Lots of partly cloudy but no rain. We need rain so that's not good.

More Later.... 

Well Blondie finally came for his breakfast  and I took it out to him. Whitey also came but Blondie ran her/him off. I bawled him out for that. There were two bowls out there..enough for both of them. After Blondie ate all he wanted, Whitey came back and finished what he had left. I didn't see Grey today...at least not yet.

I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to Copan for lunch but she was in Bartlesville at the dermatologist office. She took a rain check. Perhaps we can go Thursday. Today I may go to Independence to the Dairy Queen or Big Cheese for my lunch instead.

More... Much Later

 

No comments: