Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thursday Morning and a Dental Appointment

 I slept well again last night and was up at 4:43AM. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I haven't checked the weather yet or even the cats. It's a little early for that. I will fix myself some Chai Latte and a breakfast bar first.

I am so pleased that John got my mower ready for the season of mowing. It may be a little early to start but at least it's ready now. I am thinking of raking the leaves and bagging them up if it's warm enough to do that. That will set my allergies off but I am going to have to do something about all those leaves from the neighbor's trees. Either rake them or mow them. It's so messy out there.

Right now I will see to the Chai Latte and breakfast bar. 

I have an 11:30AM dental appointment this morning. She wants to do bite wing x rays. I don't think it's necessary. I floss every day religiously. And it will just cost me more money.

When I opened the front door again, Grey was there waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him...wet and dry cat food. He is eating now. 

I finished my breakfast bar and will fix my second cup of Chai Latte now.

And I did catch "the weather on the 8's" 

Here's the week:

Today is to be 68 degrees and sunny, Friday will be 73 degrees and partly cloudy and windy,  Saturday is to be 75 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 80 degrees and cloudy, Monday is to be 77 degrees and scattered thunderstorms Tuesday is to be 61 degrees and partly cloudy and Wednesday is to be 66 degrees and sunny. That's the week..only one day of rain. And we really need rain!

Blondie came when Grey finished eating and He is eating what Grey left. He is eating it now.

About 1:30PM I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to Copan for lunch with me. She did. So I picked her up at 1:30PM and we drove down there to have our usual vegetable beef stew. Then we split a piece of German  Chocolate pie.

I took my last book to the library and  dropped it in the book drop. They close at 2:00PM on Tuesdays so I will have to wait until tomorrow to get more books.

 More Even Later...

 

No comments: