Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday and Keith and Esther Coming

 I heard from Esther last night. They were having a two hour layover in Chicago before leaving for Wichita. They will have breakfast with their friends and then rent a car and drive down here to Caney sometime today.

When I opened the front door this morning, I found Grey waiting for his breakfast so I fixed him some and set it out to him. After he ate and left, Whitey came and ate what Grey had left.

I was up at my usual 4:00AM and dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

I did get the weather report and here it is: Today is to be 81 degrees and AM thunderstorms, tomorrow is to be 87 degrees and mostly sunny,   Sunday is to be 87 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 84 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 83 degrees 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 83 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 81 degrees and AM showers. That's the week! The kids will leave on Saturday after Keith's class reunion is over. I hope he gets to see a lot of his classmates again this year.. It's his 50th class reunion.

More Later... 

I went to Eggbert's here in Caney and had an omelet for my lunch.

I heard from Esther again that they plan to be here late afternoon or early evening.  I am looking forward to their visit. I got a package in the mail and it is flat so I am not sure what it is. It may be the package they were looking for this week or it may be something for me. I will know for sure which it is when they get here.

More Even Later...

No comments: