Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Wednesday and Rain

 I was up early again... about 5:00AM. I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door, Blondie was there waiting for his breakfast. I fixed his breakfast and set it out there. He ate and left.  Then Whitey came and I fixed her some too.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's". And here it is..Today is to be 75 degrees and light rain. Tomorrow is to be 81 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. Friday is to be 83 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 85 degrees and AM Thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 85 degrees and  mostly sunny, and Monday is to be 81 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week.

I will be going over to Coffeyville for my hair appointment and Game Day at the senior center in the afternoon from 1:00PM until 3:00PM. I hope it doesn't hail while I am out there.

More Later...

No comments: