Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday and Thunderstorms all Week

 I was up at 4:45AM this morning and to the sound of thunder. Finally, I got up and dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day. When I opened the front door I found Grey waiting for his breakfast. I took it out to him...both wet and dry cat food. He is eating now. I went in the garage and got some more dry cat food from the bag. Now I am prepared for the others.,,,if and when they come.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here is the week's forecast.

Today is to be 87 degrees and AM thunderstorms, tomorrow is to be 86 degrees and scattered thunderstorms and wind. Wednesday is to be 72 degrees and AM thunderstorms and wind, Thursday is to be 81 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Friday is to be 83 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Saturday is to be 86 degrees and AM thunderstorms,  and Sunday is to be 86 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week! A week of rain and thunderstorms! There will be no mowing this next week!

More Later... 

Grey finished his breakfast and then Blondie came to eat too. After he finished, Whitey came to eat next. Now all three cats are fed. I will go to the Dollar General store when  they open at 8:00AM and get a few things I will need next week.. definitely wet cat food, Q tips and water.

More Even Later... I read most of the afternoon and then decided to mow the front yard. It was looking pretty ratty, I fed Whitey and she left when I put the garage door up.

I got the front yard mowed and it looks a lot better. I emptied the mower, put the clippings in a plastic bag and put it away in the garage. Then I put the garage door down. Now I think I will take my bath.  I am pretty sweaty. The front yard looks quite a bit better.

More Maybe Even Later... maybe more tomorrow depending on the weather.

No comments: