Friday, June 28, 2024

Friday and Another Good Night's Sleep

I was up at 5:00AM this morning and made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I had a cup of Chai Latte before opening the door to see how many cats were out there for their breakfast, There were six counting the three black kittens. I took all the bowls out there with both kinds of cat food and they all ate heartily. I have had my breakfast bar and caught "the weather on the 8's" .

Here is what I found. 

Today is to be 96 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Saturday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 87 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 101 degrees and mostly sunny, Wednesday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy and Thursday is to be 93 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week! Three days of thunderstorms and lots of hot weather.

I will go check on the cats again now.

Later this morning I will go back out to Dollar General and buy two more small cat dishes.

More Later..

No comments: