Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Wednesday and a Thunderstorm

I woke up in the night to the sound of a thunderstorm...first thunder and later a little hail and rain. I turned on the TV to check it out. I kept the sound low so to not disturb my landlord and his wife.

No cats were out and the rain was light.  I watched the weather on the TV until I booted up my computer.

I have a hair appointment in Coffeyville this morning at 9:00AM. I will see what the weather is like at 8:00AM or so.  We also have game day at 1:00PM at the senior center. That also depends on the weather.

I did catch the weather report and here it is. Today is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Tomorrow is to be 91 degrees partly cloudy, Friday is to be 100 degrees and partly cloudy,   Saturday is to be 93 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 90 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Monday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy, and Tuesday is to be 103 degrees and sunny. That's the week. No rain in the next week's forecast...just lots of hot weather.

More Later... 

About 8:00AM after the storm was nearly over, I went to Coffeyville and had my hair done. Then I went to the Coffeyville library and checked out a couple of books to read after I had my hair done and was waiting to go to the senior center and read and later attend game day. After game day, I came on back home but first I took one of the books back to the Coffeyville library. It was the one I had been reading at home and from the Caney library. After game day I took it back to the Coffeyville library and put it in the book drop there.

Then I came back home and read some in the living room. At 7:00PM, after I watched the news and I took my bath. It's 7:41PM now and I am thinking of going on to bed. I am hoping the weather cools off so I can sleep well. I have both the ceiling fans going.... the one in the bedroom and the one in the living room and that may help. It did last night.

More tomorrow!