Thursday, June 27, 2024

Thursday and a Better NIght's Sleep

 I slept much better last night and was up at 4:30 AM, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door three cats were out there, Blue and two black kittens. I took their food out to them through the garage and they are eating now.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. Today is to be 90 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 96 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Saturday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy, Sunday is to be 86 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Monday is to  be 94 degrees and isolated thunderstorms. Tuesday is to be 101 degrees and sunny, and Wednesday is to be 97 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! A couple of days of thunderstorms.

More Later. I had better go check on the cats. 

I checked on the cats and they came back several times to eat more during the day. In fact they came back this evening for even more for a supper. I went to Dollar General earlier for more Meow Mix and even some more wet cat food.

I took my bath this evening at 7:00PM. The weather is still very warm. The computer says it is 90 degrees in here in the den...and sunny... or maybe that is an outside temperature. Who knows? I will read some more until I can get sleepy. I like to go to bed at 9:00PM.

I do not want to watch the first of the presidential debates.

2 comments:

Kay said...

96 degrees? Ouch! I hope you have a strong air conditioner.

Margie's Musings said...

Not really, Kay. I have the air conditioner set on 63 and it is 79 in here.