Saturday, June 29, 2024

Saturday and Rain

 I slept well last night and found six cats outside the front door this morning. I fed them all and they have mostly left now. It is raining some.

I had my breakfast bar and Chai Latte too already this morning.  I also caught "the weather on the 8's".  Here it is!

Today is to be 96 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 83 degrees and AM showers, (it is raining some now too) Monday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 9 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be  97 degrees and PM Thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 96 degrees and isolated Thunderstorms, Friday is to be 89 degrees and scattered thunderstorms. That's the week! Five days of rain! We can use it.

More Later... 

I went up to Eggbert's for breakfast and then on to Coffeyville to take one of the Coffeyville library books back to their book drop. Then I washed my car at CJ's car wash, and dropped my grocery sacks off at Genesis.

Then I came back home and read all afternoon.  Its 3:34PM now. 

More Even Later...

No comments: