Monday, June 24, 2024

Monday and Mowing

Today Jackson or one of his helpers will come mow my yard at noon. He decided last evening that Monday was best for him and his helpers. It's fine with me too.

I have six cats coming to eat breakfast here. It looks like between Blondie and Grey or one of the other female cats  are producing offspring. I had five cats coming to eat at the same time today...three of them are tiny kittens. Grey was here today too, and Blondie and Whitey came but could find no food. The others had eaten it all. I had four bowls out there.,,,all with food of some kind.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" It's going to be a scorcher week. Today is to be 101 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 98 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 94 degrees and AM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 100 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 91 degrees and scattered thunderstorms, and Sunday is to be 90 degrees and AM thunderstorms,,,lots of hot weather but some rain too. We can sure use the rain.

More Later...I may go buy breakfast at Eggbert's. I had a breakfast bar and Chai Latte already. But I could buy a bigger breakfast with Keith's gift card. 

No comments: