Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Tuesday and a Better Night's Sleep

 It finally cooled down sometime in the middle of the night. and I turned on the heat. I was up at 5:30AM or so and made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I turned on the TV and opened the front door I had six cats waiting for their breakfasts. I took out several dishes  and they are eating now. Blondie, Blue and three small kittens..all  eating.

I also got "the weather on the 8's" and here it is:

Today is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy, tomorrow is to be 95 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 93 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 101 degrees and partly cloudy and windy,  Saturday is to be 92 degrees and scattered Thunderstorms, Sunday is to be 88 degrees and AM  thunderstorms, and Monday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny. That's the week ..some rain but mostly partly cloudy.

More Later...

1 comment:

Louise said...

Please be careful turning on the heat- you said the high there today is to be 99 degrees!