Thursday, August 28, 2008

House Cleaning Day

I didn't feel just real good on Monday, my usual house cleaning day and didn't feel much better on Tuesday. I think last week wore me out. Wednesday I was too busy and so today I finally got around to cleaning house. I still need to dust in the morning but all the floors have been dusted and the bathrooms cleaned and scrubbed and all the laundry done. I changed the bed and washed all the towels.

We went over to Sedan at noon to take Leslie, our daughter, to lunch. This afternoon I worked on my computers. They had become very slow so I went into msconfig and eliminated some extra stuff on the system tray and they are working a lot better now. I also ran my Spyware Doctor and AVG to clean up the drive. There was no spyware or virus problem. I ran Microsoft Reg Clean and defrag and got everything ship shape.

I didn't have to fix supper this evening since Bob had a Red Cross board meeting and they serve dinner. I just went out to Sonic and bought a Blast. That filled me up (and probably out too).

I will watch the Obama and Al Gore speeches this evening and have popcorn and fruit juice with it. I still haven't decided whether to watch the Republican Convention. I am so disgusted with them, I may not be able to handle it.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love those Sonic Blasts! My house needs cleaning and I keep putting it off but I am going to have to tackle it. Mostly dust because I hate to do that worse than anything for some reason. I am working in the yard today. Raking leaves. I fight them all fall until it gets too cold. I really enjoyed Obama's speech last night.