Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fourth Day

This was my fourth day at my training job. I have worked on organizing the office and already we can see vast improvement. It is working out. My supervisor wanted me to take off a half hour early so I would be able to attend Ministerial Alliance. I had worked thirty minutes over on Monday so I left thirty minutes early today. It worked out. The meeting was over at 1:30 and I came home to do the minutes after that. That always takes me awhile.

When I finished, I called the women who will be fixing the lunch for the Lenten Luncheons and also designed an ad for the paper to advertise it. I will put that in the paper a week from Monday. I always enjoy these luncheons. The fellowship is very good.

After that, I tried to think of something to eat for dinner. I needed to get gas in my tank. Gas here has gone up to $3.79 a gallon. I drove three miles over to Oklahoma and bought some for $3.29 per gallon. I couldn't think of anything that sounded good to eat so I stopped at Braum's and bought a milk shake. I had had lasagna, salad and roll at CMA and a cookie and iced tea. So it isn't like I hadn't eaten. I also stopped at the dollar store and bought oatmeal and vitamins.

Tonight I'll try to watch TV if I can find anything worth watching.

Slinky will sleep outside again tonight. It's been 70 degrees today and 48 degrees tonight. The weather has been wonderful. However, it's supposed to rain tomorrow and Saturday.

While it was beautiful today, they got Carletta buried. Her Celebration of Life is to be Saturday at 10:00.

No comments: