Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Busy Day

This has been another busy day. I went to work at 8:00 and worked until 11:00, got my time sheet turned in and my job search too. I asked my supervisor for time off the last Friday of the month to take Bob down to Bartlesville for his colonoscopy. She didn't have a problem with it. She said I could stay an extra 45 minutes each day four days next week to make up for Friday. We have this Friday off as it is for Good Friday.

After work, I went to Wal Mart and bought some groceries and a picture frame for Scott's photo of him and Becky and finally got that in the mail after going to two post offices. The one here in Coffeyville wanted it boxed and wrapped in three inches of bubble wrap. I took it to Dearing to get it sent off. Then I went to Braums for milk and ate a hamburger and french fries there with a small milk shake. That filled me up.

Then I went out to see Phyllis and Gerry. I saw Phyllis for a half hour or so and Gerry was not in her room. I left her newspapers though.

I then went by Bob's house and reported to him about the visit with Phyllis and came home to feed my animals. Now I'm trying to catch up my computer stuff.

Tomorrow I will finish moving old documents from one folder into the personnel folders of past employees. I have many paper cuts from doing that the past two days. My supervisor gave me some band-aids to cover them. I was getting blood on the folders. It's tedious but necessary work.

The above is my male cat, Inky.

No comments: