Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy Sunday Again

This was another busy Sunday. Scott called this morning and I visited with him briefly. I went to church at 9:00 with Bob A. Then afterward a group of us went to Napoli's for lunch. We always have a good time together. Next Sunday we are planning to go to Cherryvale to Just Us for Sunday lunch.

Then I came home and wrote on my letters for awhile until it became time to go to the Alzheimer's Support group meeting.

Keith had called while I was gone this afternoon. I have missed his call a couple of times. The meeting was at 2:30 this afternoon. When I got home, I finished the newsletters and it is now 5:15. I will put the letters out on the mailbox and watch Sixty Minutes at 6:00.

I hope I have enough stamps to get them in the mail.

2 comments:

ChuckFu said...

my website has been updated http://www.vetiraq.com love you mom

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I went and looked it over.