Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Again

I met my brother-in-law for breakfast this morning and we had a long visit. I hadn't heard from him since Monday. He has been working on his porch railings. He is replacing them.

After that, I went to the dollar store and bought small toys for a girl to put in the shoebox project for the Samaratan Child. I also bought another sympathy card for my cousin's husband. She died day before yesterday. The obit came out in the Journal last night and I clipped it out and included it in the card. I thought he or one of his daughters might like to have it.

I am thinking about going to Bartlesville today just for something to do to get out of town. I haven't been there for some time...at least a month. I may ask him if he wants to go too. He may be going alone because mornings are best for him and I work the three mornings a week. He was needing some jeans. He said this morning that his were getting pretty thin.

I still haven't decided if I will go to Independence tonight for the Relay for Life. I hesitate to drive at night.

No comments: