Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Again

Yesterday I had breakfast with my brother-in-law and then later went out to Wal Mart for ink cartidges for my printer. I knew I would be doing my newsletters this afternoon. After that I intended to go see my sister before leaving for Independence and the Neewallah parade. But I noticed I was nearly out of gas. So I went out to South Coffeyville to get gas where it was $3.27 instead of $3.49 as it is here in Coffeyville. By then it was time to leave for Independence so I will have to see her Tuesday. I will clean Leslie's house on Monday.

Tonight we have the Living the Questions group out at Richard and Mona's house in rural Cherryvale. We are going to have dinner there so I am fixing Broccoli Cheddar soup. We are having soup and chili. We are meeting at 5:30 at Maritt's and car pooling out there.

Even though I have been treating Slinky's ears with olive oil for over a week and a half, he still scratches them. I don't know whether it's working or not. I will continue for awhile and see. It could just be habit by now.

Missy has been staying in the house all night ever since I bought that nice bed for Slinky. She sleeps on it. He still sleeps out on the chaise on the patio and will until it gets too cold for him. I need to get flea medication for Slinky. He's out of it.

No comments: