Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday at Work

This is a work day. I have called Carol to do my hair this afternoon at 1:30 after I get off work at noon. That should give me time to eat lunch first. I will eat the potato soup Karan gave me Sunday evening.

Tomorrow I have the Ministerial Alliance meeting. I will have to leave work early to get there in time to put out the agenda and minutes from last month's meeting.

Friday is my 1:30 meeting with the librarian.

I think I will stop at Daylight Donuts this morning and buy some donuts for the office staff. They always drink coffee all morning. I think I will get some frozen cinnamon rolls to bake the next time I go to Wal Mart. I don't need much. I usually can get what I need at the Dollar General Store and save myself a trip out to Wal Mart.

The Relay for Life is Saturday evening from 5:00 until 9:00. I would like to go but it would mean driving at night. One..I don't see well at night and Two, deer are on the roads at this time of year. So I am still thinking about it.

About 4:30 I decided I'd better get out there and leave some resumes'. I hadn't found time to deal with that yet this pay period. I managed to leave six.

2 comments:

Balisha said...

We are so cautious about deer on the roads. We have so many here. Donuts sound yummy right now...Have a good day.
Balisha

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks, balisha. I have not been able to post replies on your blog. For some reason the Comments doesn't come up.

Thanks for coming by!