Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another Tuesday

Today will be wild. At 7:00 I will go to vote. Then I will stop at the market and see if I can get some green onions for my tuna salad. We are having tuna salad stuffed into a tomato and crackers and cheese with ice tea.

About 9:15, I will leave for Independence. I want to deliver the cakes before my hair appointment at 10:00. This morning I am doing it alone. Bob has an appointment for service on his car. I will have five cakes to deliver.

Then close to 10:00, I will get my hair done. That will take an hour today. I will then come home and put dinner together. Bob should be over before 11:30. I go to work at 12:45.

Yesterday I had plenty to do. I filed for two hours and then began scanning. I finished about 4:30, put some labels on a few new folders and did a little filing before 5:00. Then I dropped one of my co-workers off at his home and went to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription. When I got home I baked my two cakes and after they were cooled, I iced them, made my tuna salad. and went online and paid some bills. Then I kicked off my shoes and watched "A Few Good Men" for the galizzion time. There was really nothing else to watch. TV is such a waste of time most of he time.

No comments: