Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Breakfast Again

I went to breakfast again with Bob and this time Bobby was there too. Karan is in Kansas City but he didn't go. He has been helping his son out at the farm. Anyhow he sat with us for breakfast and visited.

Yesterday I raked leaves from my neighbor's tree into about 53 piles. This morning after breakfast I began bagging them. I bagged nine bags before running out of bags and also running out of steam. I am overheated. It is up to 80 degrees now and too hot to do that kind of work at my age. I am sweating and have come into have a glass of ice tea. I have a lot of piles left but won't get to them today.

I will cook dinner in a little while after I catch my breath. Then after dinner, I will go to Bartlesville. I have lost some more weight and most of my jeans and pants just hang on me. The sales are going on now and I want to see if I can find some that fit me. I asked Bob if he wanted to go but he may not want to. I'll check with him again after dinner.

More later....

We went to Bartleville after lunch and I bought two pair of sale capris and two new fall tops...all on sale. I hope I am fixed for awhile. Much of what I have now is size 10 and I am now a size 8 or 6 so I will just have to make do for awhile.

No comments: