Sunday, April 28, 2013

Terribly Busy Sunday

We got back from Branson yesterday afternoon but I was so tired I never got back to this blog. I did laundry and put stuff away and brought my checkbook up to date but never found time to blog.

Today we went to church and reported to the congregation about the results of the conference. Then after church we set up the tables for Saturday's rummage sale. We interrupted that to go eat lunch and then I came back home. I will go back to the church when the kids drop off their granddaughters and come by with my garden box. They will also have the trailer with all my stuff from the move on it. I will take my stickers and price my stuff. I want to donate the money for my stuff to the church.

The new mike and the screen and projector were installed too. Leslie used them today for the first time. I will do my letters after we finish at the church. A group of us went to Sirloin Stockade for lunch. Bob A. is home taking a nap. I will drive myself back out to church. He may not get back out there today.

I went back out to church at 3:15 and stayed and priced stuff until 6:15 then called Bob on the way home and asked him if he wanted to get an ice cream cone. He did so we stopped at Brahms and had one. I was exhausted and have to go back out tomorrow and finish pricing my stuff.

Bob has to have surgery on his hand on Tuesday so I will bring him home from the hospital and stay with him twelve hours until I am sure he is going to be o.k. It will be Wednesday before I can get back out there at church if I don't finish tomorrow.

My blood pressure has been up lately and my right forearm and left forearm both hurt a great deal of the time so I am going to call the doctor for an appointment tomorrow. I have been using Aleve to keep the pain down. Sometimes it wakes me up from sleep hurting. It feels like I have been punched in the shoulder and have a charley horse. Bobby M. thinks it could be bone cancer. His brother died of it and he said it acted just like that. I don't believe it is but it won't hurt to have it checked out. My blood pressure needs an adjustment, I know. It has been running 171/88 a good deal of the time.

I still have way too much on my plate, I know.

No comments: