Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Better Night's Sleep

Last night was better as far as sleep is concerned. I took extra strength Tylenol before I went to bed and did better. I awoke at 11:30 and cleaned up Missy's litter box and let her out and then went back to sleep for a couple of hours before I let her back in. It was considerably colder so she was glad to get back in. I slept until nearly 6:00.

I will make hamburger pie today and have Bob over for lunch/dinner. I will need to get a salad. He is doing better now. I checked on him yesterday evening when I saw him sitting out in his porch swing. He didn't eat much yesterday except the rest of his oatmeal. He said he had no appetite.

I worked on the class reunion material yesterday. We have 36 registered thus far. I expect another twenty or so before the 10th, which is the deadline. Since we had that mini reunion last year, this may be a smaller one. We had over 100 last year.

More later as the day progresses.

That hamburger pie went over well. It was a new recipe and it was good. I served it with salad. Then we each had a couple of cookies for dessert. We were both too full. It was the first meal I had cooked in some time. We have been eating out.

It has been cold all day. I wrote a couple of letters so I got out to go to the post office to get stamps. Now I am back home and reading my book again in the warm house. The book is volume two of the history of our church.

We had another two registrations for the class reunion and are now up to 38. I expect several more before the 10th. That's the deadline.

No comments: